At this time, Molecular You health assessments are not covered by most private insurance providers. However, it is possible to use flexible spending accounts such as an HSA to purchase our services. Talk to the HR person at your corporation in advance to determine if expenses for health risk assessments and/or metabolic tests are a covered benefit within your HSA or flexible health spending account.

In addition, you may wish to claim a Molecular You assessment as a "Metabolic Test" on your 2019 CRA tax return. Any one of our packages may be considered a metabolic test however you may require a doctors note to claim this expense. For more information on that, please visit the following CRA website:

Did this answer your question?